September 6, 2019
You can choose one of the following two options to make your vote count:
1. Submit a proxy form by September 13
The quickest way to show your support and make sure your vote will count is to submit a proxy form by the September 13 deadline.
It takes just a few minutes to complete:
- Download the proxy form here
- Clearly fill in your name and ICCRC Number R
- Chose a proxy holder – someone who will be in-person at the meeting OR leave the proxy holder name blank, and a designate will act on your behalf
Sign the proxy form
- Send your form to Kingsdale Advisors by Friday, September 13, 2019, 5pm
Proxies may be delivered to Kingsdale by Hand, Mail, Scan and Email, or Fax:
130 King Street West
Suite 2950, PO Box 361
Toronto, ON, M5X 1E2
2. If you are available, attend the September 19 Special General Meeting in-person or online. Register to attend by the September 13 deadline.
ICCRC is looking forward to hosting its Special General Meeting of Members in Burlington. The event will be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm, at the Burlington Convention Centre, 1120 Burloak Drive, Burlington, ON L7L 6P8.
As in past meetings, members will be able to vote in person or online. The registration deadline is Friday, September 13, 2019, 5pm. To proceed to the in-person or online registration, log into the Members section.